What is Metabolic Cooking?
Simply stated metabolic cooking is a way of preparing food that combines nutrients specifically geared for melting off body fat faster than normal.
Here’s what I really love about Metabolic Cooking:
- The recipes are made from foods with a high Metabolic Thermo-Charge; more calories burned faster without losing taste.
- They structured the cookbooks around their incredibly helpful “Metabolic Nutri-Profile”… makes it SUPER easy to use.
- It’s been specifically designed to fight the Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon: That is what happens when you are on a diet plan and you all of a sudden stop losing weight and dropping body fat.
What Do You Get When You Buy Metabolic Cooking?
- Metabolic Cooking E-book with Over 250 Fat Burning Recipes
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about foods that burn fat
- Learn how not to get stuck when you’ve been dieting and your weight won’t drop
- You will also learn how to create your own fat loss Meal Plan
- Other resources with grocery shopping lists and daily food logs
- 60 Days money back guarantee if you’re not happy with the product
Sample Recipe from the Book
- 2 medium (5oz) sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375oF. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Brush each half with olive oil.
- Rub the seasoning mix over the cut surface of each half.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan.
- Bake until tender or about 45 minutes.
About the Metabolic Cooking Authors
Dave is the most respected and trusted fitness cook in North America and is a firm believer that eating healthy to support your body goals DOES NOT have to be plain and boring.
He’s seen fitness enthusiasts go the usual route of steamed chicken, baked potatoes, and broccoli for every meal and has had the opportunity to teach them that there is a ‘better way’. With Dave’s approach, you’re never dieting – you’re just eating healthy because you love it.
Dave has a large background in helping others achieve their goals, be it fat loss or muscle building and is always learning new and innovative techniques to use in the kitchen.
Karine, co-author of Metabolic Cooking is also known as the ‘Lean Kitchen Queen’ and has a strong passion for food, fitness, and culinary adventures. She gets excited about challenging the commonly used techniques that most chefs turn to while seeking out healthier alternatives. Simply put, she’s a real kitchen glamour renegade.
Karine isn’t just a bubbly little chef either. She’s holds a master’s degree in psychology so she is fully aware of all the psychological struggles that people face with regards to their eating habits and diets, thus why she knows the importance of good nutrition that tastes great and serves to motivate people to stick with their diet by challenging their commonly held psychological beliefs.
Why Metabolic Cooking Works?
- Metabolic Cooking recipes burn fat
- Metabolic Cooking fights the Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon, this means that when you are on a normal diet your fat loss stops at some point but with Metabolic Cooking it continues.