Easy chilled cantaloupe soup recipe. This soup is perfect for lunch or dessert.
Garnish the soup with fresh mint leaves.
Cantaloupe Soup Recipe
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups orange juice
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Cut the cantalopue in half and remove the seeds
- Dice the cantaloupe flesh in chunks
- Place diced cantaloupe and 1 cup of the orange juice in a blender or food processor;
- Process until smooth.
- Pour to large serving bowl.
- Stir in cinnamon and remaining orange juice.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Calories: 70 Kcal