Delicious and Easy Carrot Soup Recipe
- 7 big carrots
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp curry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 litre water
- 1 can (400 g) coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel and chop carrots and sweet potato. Peel and slice onion.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion with ginger, cumin and curry
- Add chopped carrots and sweet potato.
- Add water
- Let the soup boil for about 15 minutes or until carrots are soft.
- Add coconut milk and salt
- Let cool briefly and then purée in in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the soup back in to saucepan and heat before serving.
Calories: 426 per serving